Monday 29 December 2014

Top 5 Blog Posts of 2014

At the end of the year it's nice to have a little look back at the blogging year and see what hit the bullseye with you, my lovely readers.

Photo Credit: Svilen Milev
This year, without any doubt there is a clear winning post, one that leads the blog post board by a mile. I didn't really need to look at the stats to know it but I had a peek anyway.

The top post of 2014 is….. *insert dramatic drum roll here*: wait. I'm doing this in the wrong order.

So here we go, a countdown from the 5th most popular post of 2014 on Expat Life with a Double Buggy….

5. Same Sex Marriage Through the Eyes of a 7 Year Old

4. 20 Things I've Learnt Being Married to a Dutchman

3. Dear Teacher, Sometimes You Need to Believe Without Seeing

2. How Do Children Address Their Teachers Across the Globe?

and now that dramatic drum roll........ for

1. 10 Hard Expat Lessons Learnt on the Way to a Happy Life Abroad.

Whichever your favourite post of 2014 is (and feel free to tell me in the comments - I would love to know) I would like to thank all of you for all your comments, lovely wise words and encouragement this year, and a special thanks to those of you who have joined in the link-ups.

Did I mention I became a published author in 2014?
No? Really? Are you sure?
It's been a great blogging year. I've 'met' lots of new expats across the world, got involved in lots of little projects (as well as one big Dutched Up! one), grown this blog and because of the wonderful response to the page and posts about highly sensitive children on this blog I decided to start a new blog called Happy Sensitive Kids.

I'm looking forward to another fabulous blogging year in 2015!











The List

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your top blog posts of 2014 x #TheList

    ReplyDelete